Using MailChannels Insights skynet resellers can easily fix their client's email errors by themselves. Even the resellers, customers can fix these errors therself without contacting the resellers, directly with MailChannels.
How to self service email issues with MailChannels Insights
All bounce email messages will contain a link to MailChannels Insights and customers will need to confirm their enrolment via a verification message sent to the sender (end-user) address of the bounce message. You would need to click the link in the message and follow the instructions provided as follows:
1. Open the bounce message and copy Insights Link provided there to your browsers address bar, this will take you to the MailChannels Insights member area.
2. On MailChannels Insights customer panel, click on "Get Insights" button.
3. Follow the instructions send to the customer email to get the email delisted.
★ 550 5.7.1 [SS] error - This error indicates that the subject line of a message contained one or multiple spam-like keywords commonly used on abusive or unsolicited email. The 5.xx nature of the response code indicates that this was a permanent failure and your message(s) were returned and not delivered due to the high probability of spam content. Common keywords include pharmaceutical terms and/or prescription medication names, lewd or obscene references, and other firm indicators or unsolicited or unwanted message traffic. If you are getting this error message;
1. Make sure that your email address is not compromised. Change your email password. Ensure your new password has a minimum length of eight characters and uses a mixture of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters.
2. Make sure your clients PC is secured. Update your antivirus software and conduct a full scan of your system to ensure that a spammer has not installed spam-sending malware on your computer.
3. Make a delist request as explained in section "How to self service email issues with MailChannels Insights".
4. If these above steps do not resolve the problem, please contcat MailChannels Technical Support via email@example.com or from https://mailchannels.zendesk.com/ > Submit a request > Severity > Fales Positive Report with a copy of the bounce message. MailChannels support typically responds within 1 hour.
★ 550 5.7.1 [RBL] Sender blocked <IP or domain> error - If you're receiving this error, it means your domain or server IP is currently listed as a high volume spam source by a reputable global blacklist. First check whether your domain is blacklisted, you can do this at https://www.spamhaus.org/lookup/ > Domain Lookup Tool. If the domain is not listed, check if the IP address listed in the error message against reputable RBLs including Spamhaus using, www.mxtoolbox.com.
A. If your domain is blacklisted;
1. Make sure the owner of your domain name has been using the domain for spamming or fraudulent purposes.
2. Make sure the related account is not compromised. Change your cPanel account and related email account passwords. Ensure your new password has a minimum length of eight characters and uses a mixture of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters.
3. Once steps 1 and 2 is completed, make a request to delist the domain from https://www.spamhaus.org/lookup/ > Domain Lookup (The Lookup page will give you a link to the exact record. Follow the link. The linked page will explain why the address is listed and what to do to have it removed.)
B. If your server IP is blacklisted;
1. Open a support ticket to HosterDaddy help desk.
★ 550 5.7.1 [CS] Message blocked. error - If you're receiving this error, it means the related email message that is bounced back is detected be spam. If your legitimate email message is blocked an error message is generated and included in the non-delivery report you receive from your mail server when an email is bounced. When you submit a false positive report, MailChannels corrects its behaviour so that similar messages will not be blocked in future.
Please submit a false positive report by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or from https://mailchannels.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new > Submit a request > Severity > Fales Positive Report along with the following details. MailChannels support typically responds within 1 hour.
Sender email address
Authenticated username of the sender (for example, x-authuser)
Recipient email address
(To ensure faster response from Support, please provide as much information as possible about the issue.)